Patna, the capital city of Bihar, is well connected by rail, road and airways network from the rest of India. Bihar has always been an integral part of Indian culture and tradition since time immemorial. The great warriors like Guru Govind Singh, Samrat Ashoka, Chandragupta Maurya and others have always stood out for the cause of the people whenever needed.
Bihar’s contribution towards disseminating the message of peace and love across the world cannot be ignored either. Gautama Buddha has spread the message of non-violence, peace and love from the very land of Magadha (Present day Bihar). The father of Jainism, Mahavira also tried preaching for peace and harmony from Bihar.
Bihar is the world within itself. Whoever comes to Bihar or Patna (its capital city), he or she is sure to get mesmerized by the tranquility, peace and scrumptious food available in the city.
Top 5 Flowers Option for Valentine’s Day Celebration
- Rose: It is the epitome of love and romance. Certainly, sending someone a bouquet of fresh roses on Valentine’s Day makes him or she feel so special. A single rose petal speaks a lot about love and romance. Definitely, it will cast its magic spell when a person receives the same from his or her loved one.
- Sunflower: This flower represents one’s everlasting love for another. It is a perfect Valentine’s gift to win somebody’s hearts. The flower emits a sweet fragrance, which is enough to win somebody’s mind and heart instantly.
- Daffodils: Nothing skips a heart more than having a bunch of fresh daffodils emitting sweet aroma. Daffodil is a perfect Valentine’s flower to elevate the level of a romantic relationship to a new height. Sending valentines day flowers to Patna was never easier. However, it can be easily done by visiting an appropriate online flower store.
- Orchid: If there is one flower that symbolizes romance, beauty and bonding for each other, then it is orchid. Sending a bunch of Orchids on Valentine’s Day is an amazing experience.
- Tulip: Lovebirds say that the center of a Tulip symbolizes heart. Certainly, Tulip has its own elegance and enigma on Valentine’s Day. There was a time when availing a bunch of Tulip in India was extremely difficult. Thanks to the online gift system, that one can easily send Tulips to their loved ones within a fraction of second now.
The Couple’s Paradise
Married couples or the lovebirds often throng to costly locations to celebrate Valentine’s Day without realizing the fact that celebrating the occasion in Patna could be an enchanting one. Pubs, restaurants and hotels stay open until midnight in the town for the people to celebrate the essence of love. The mystic weather, cool breeze and friendly people make this place a ‘lovers’ paradise’ in reality.
In the recent times, Patna has rightly got the tag ‘romantic gateway of the East’. Located in the east of India, this thickly populated capital city of Bihar is famous for its Litti-Chokha, scenic landscapes, historical monuments and thick foliage of greenery in most parts of the city.